Saturday, January 24, 2009

Conversation with Kyle...

This morning I was fixing my hair in the bathroom when Kyle comes running in....

Kyle: "C'mon Mommy! "(He is grabbing my leg pulling me).

Mommy: "Where are we going baby?" (I am being pulled out of the bathroom at this point by my leg.)

Kyle: "This way" (as he points to down the hallway)

We turn the corner and are now in the living/dining room.

Kyle: "C'mon Mommy!" (This time with a little more aggravation... he is holding my hand)

Mommy: "What do you want Kyle?"

Kyle: "You cook!" (and he pushes me into the kitchen!)

Mommy: "What do you want me to cook?"

Kyle: "Supper! I hungry!"

This was 9:30 in the morning! He had already ate 3 mini pancakes and strawberry yogurt for breakfast!

I am scared to see what my grocery bill is going to look like when this little boy becomes a teenager! :-)

No comments: