Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let's go to the beach!

For are few weeks, at Kyle's school they have been talking about going to the beach. So now Kyle asks me to take him all the time. He will get up in the morning and will ask "Is it beach day?" and I will say "no it is friends day." (That means he is going to school).

So ever since we have been having these conversations, I have been picking up a few things all along to take to the beach. I found this swim ring at the dollar store earlier this week and Mr. Nosey found it in the bag and had to have it opened and blown up right then.

Tonight when it was time for bath, I undressed him in his room and then he took off running to the living room. He came running back with his swim ring and threw it straight in the bath tub! He was so cute and proud of himself for going and getting it, I let him play with it in the bath tonight.




Yes I know... I HAVE got to take Kyle to the beach very soon!

No comments: