Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Music or Noise?

While I was cooking supper on Monday, Kyle decided he wanted to play the drums. This consisted of grabbing the first pot (my noodle strainer) and spoon he could grab when the dish washer was open. Yes...the dishes were clean! :-)
As he would play he would ask me "Mommy, is this music or noise?" and then he would beat the pot as hard as he could. I will give him credit toward the end of his music sesson he had figured out that different things around him made different noises and would also hit the table, blinds, and anything else that was in his path to make his music.



During supper he continued to be silly! In the picture below he was excited I had given him an orange straw just like his orange pumpkin cup!
Silly Kyle! I asked him to give me a pretty smile and this is what I got!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable
Meme

sainsburys said...

Hello! I didn't really talk too much about the baby until I began showing, and then I just kept asking if he wanted to have a baby come home and he would be a big brother. It began to grow on him the last 2 months or so. He is the best big brother I could ever imagine! He has never hurt him, and loves to kiss him. Nice to meet you on the bog world!