Friday, June 26, 2009

What a week!

This has been the longest, craziest weeks! Work has been really stressful lately...just lots going on and then goof up's happening that should not have happened. It just seems no matter how hard I am working these days nothing works out.

Anyways...Kyle has had a good week. He is starting to have reactions to mosquito bites (yes I know, he gets it honest from me). This morning when he woke up his left eye was red and swollen. Ben and I checked him over and low and behold we found a mosquito bite on the corner of his eye lid. I gave him benadryl this morning before school so I am praying that he is not falling asleep!

On Wednesday I did probably the dumbest thing I have done in a while. I locked me and Kyle out of the house in the back yard! Yes I know....It is even worse that we couldn't even get out of the back yard. And the HUGE topper is I had supper cooking on the stove! I won't bore you with all the details but I had to call Ben (400 times before he would answer the phone) to come rescue me and Kyle.
Even though I did not have the keys, of course I had the camera! Kyle thought it was great that we got to play outside for an extra long time.



2 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh my goodness! I love the Mini Adventures of Kyle! Ok, I was supposed to be getting some drawing orders done, but thought *I'll just take a quick peek"

...um, dont know what time I started, but I went through ALL your entires!

some of my favs:
May 29 "on the pot"
July 7 Beach and "hand on hips!"
Aug 14 "one eyed peek a boo"
oh... no pic of the E... elmo cupcake masterpieces?
first day of school pic day (so grown up!!!)
love Jan 24 and your convo with Kyle needing supper, MOM! haha
oh and of course the CMN trips (wish we could be there every year-I know challenging and crazy, but also an awesome job you have :o)

Oh how I wish blogging was around when our 3 were little (I did write some, but somehow doing on this seems easier? or more fun? This will be an awesome thing to save and for Kyle (you and his own family too) to look through!!!

I didnt even really know what a "blog" was til Mandy (www.theluckiestmrs.blogspot.com) showed me the one she started.I guess with Ben's caringbridge-that was a blog of sorts.

Goodness! sorry about my comment turned to mini-blog!!! I will add yours to my list of blogs I browse! (I really cant keep adding these or I'll have to discipline myself and only spend x amount of time... (can't be in front of the computer all day, for goodness sakes!)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

yes, it really is me again... one last thing.
I am new at blogging, so I want to add you to follow, but you dont have a followers option.

I think though, if you would go to mine and become a follower on mine, then I can add you as a follower?

If you dont mind doing that, that would be great!