Tuesday, January 18, 2011

With just a picture....

The last few days have been very busy at work not to mention our home life is crazy as always.

Anyway....I was get ready for a late afternoon meeting and I was pretty bummed about not getting to pick the boys up from daycare and see them tonight.

Just as I was running out of my office I grabbed a black portfolio I had sitting on the bookcase at the door of my office. When I arrived at my meeting I took my seat and opened up my portfolio and found this picture staring back at me.

I have no idea when or why this picture was put in my portfolio. Kyle received his big boy bed in 2009 so I must I brought it in around then.

At any rate it was such a special treat to see my smiling little boy. I looked at this picture several times during my meeting and it made me smile every time. I remember how very excited Kyle was that day to receive a new big boy bed.

So with just a picture my end of the day meeting didn't seem so bad after all.

No comments: