Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Decoration

This year I didn't have anything to put on the front door for Valentine's Day so I went over to a local craft store in hopes to find something to put up for a few weeks and I came out with this....
The glittery heart looked very plain so when I got home I got the boys to put these hand prints on it. I wish I had gotten pictures of Evan doing this but I could hold the camera and hold his painted white hand at the same time. :-)  I got out all my letters from my scrap booking stuff to try and spell out "Be Mine" well of course I was missing an E and the I.  So Ben ran back to town for me while I gave the boys a bath and brought me back these cute letters that even came with the little flowers! 
I glued all the letters with plain school glue but it worked perfect! I left it to dry on the floor over night. And then the next morning I hung this super cute door sign on our front door!  I think it turned out great and we all helped on this project ....my pink heart, Ben's letters and the boys hand prints.  I can't think of anything better, a project we all did TOGETHER!  

No comments: