Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pirates and a Sword Fight

Saturday morning as soon as Ben got home from work I had to run to a ribbon cutting for one of my CMN sponsors so Ben stayed up to play with the boys.  Apparently they had a great time!  These are the pictures I found on the camera! :-)

Pirate Evan looks very serious as he is attacking someone or something with his sword!

Then apparently he decided it would do more damage to turn the sword around and to hit something with the handle!

Kyle was dressed in his Captain Jack Sparrow hat and fire man jacket.... Well every good pirate needs to be ready for a fire at any moment.

Looks like the boys had lots of fun and I am SO glad that Ben remembered to take pictures on this action packed morning!  (By the way...I was only gone 45 mins, by the time I got back home this entire pirate scene was over. Things happen and change at my house VERY quickly it seems!) :-)

No comments: