Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Everyday pictures

Things have been so busy lately, I have not had a chance to take many pictures of just everyday happenings but yesterday I finally got back on track and took a few pictures of my sweet boys.  Ha Ha! I know they were thrilled that I broke out my camera.... ;-)
When I picked Kyle up from school yesterday, his class was playing in the gym.  He was having SOOOO much fun he didn't want to leave.
I forgot to lay out anything for supper last night, so we ended up at the Mexican Restaurant.  Of course, I embarrassed Ben when I took out the camera at the table, but the boys didn't mind too much.  At least I got a few good smiles from them. Aren't they cute?!?






























After I took the boys pictures, I turned the camera back to Evan and I said "say cheese", well he did but he threw his hands up on his face and gave me this cute little smile.  Such a little ham.....but I love him so! :-)








1 comment:

MeMe said...

MeMe sure does love these boys and these pictures !!!!