Friday, June 22, 2012

Wedding

Acouple of weekends ago, we attended Ben's cousins wedding.  The wedding was so pretty and it was so much fun to get the boys are dressed up to go somewhere as a family.  We don't usually get to do stuff like this since our work schedules are opposite so we looked at this as a real special treat. :-)  I took A LOT of pictures but I tried to pick just a few on here to share. 
One of my favorites...Don't the boys look so handsome in there navy blazers with shirt and ties?! 
Isn't this a great picture of Ben's sister Monica and her little girl Jonna that I took at the reception?!















The kids had a great time out on the dance floor dancing with Pa!















And my own personal favorite of Evan....
(Thank you Mr. John for sending it to me!)

No comments: