Friday, November 9, 2012

Football Game!

Last Friday night Ben went in late to work so we could take the boys to their first Calvary football game.  It was Homecoming so what better game to take the boys too.  I think this picture is too cute, we told the boys to look tough after we put the boys 'eye blacks' on but Evan was so excited that he could barely stop smiling. :-)
Of course I wanted Ben and I to take pictures with the boys before we left to remember the evening.
 
Once we got to the game the boys did really well and had a ball! 

Kyle spent a lot of time with his friends playing so Ben was able to tell Evan all about the game of football.  I think some of it was over the head of a 2 year old but it was cute. :-)
This was one of the best family nights I can remember us having in a while.  I can't wait for us to go again!

No comments: