Friday, July 11, 2008

Is it Friday already?!?!

I can not believe our week is cloming to a close! It has completely flown by. But I really think Kyle has enjoyed his staycation - I know I have.

On Wednesday, we went to The Little Jumping Bean. Kyle loved it! He started off in the Toddler Town but quickly saw all the bigger kids playing in the other area and wanted to go over with them. Kyle thinks he is as big as all the other kids.

This is Toddler Town....



The slide in Toddler Town....



Then Kyle found the GIANT slide! He crawled up and slide down right by himself. He did not want any help! Mr. Independent!!! :-)





On Thursday Daddy, Sheila and Zack came down. It was great to spend time with them and I am glad that our vacations worked out the same week. Camera batteries got low but here is a picture from Toys R Us on Thursday....


No comments: