Thursday, July 9, 2009

Build a PUPPY!

On Wednesday, Kyle got to go to Build A Bear and pick out his very own stuffed animal! At the very beginning he was so excited that every time I would show him an animal he would say "OK" and run to the "stuffing" area. I had to explain to him that no matter what or how fast he picked it out that he would get to stuff it. After that he took a few brief moments and selected a soft brown doggie.

Kyle waited very patiently for the Bear stuffer to finish with a little girl before us. He even announced to the entire store "I patient!"


Finally it was his turn! Kyle got to pick the puppy dog's heart out and put it in and then it was time for him to hold down the stuffing petal to fill his puppy dog.
After Puppy dog was stuffed he picked out a UGA shirt for him to wear. I wish I had gotten the picture of the stuffed motorcycle he wanted his puppy dog to ride but I was too busy trying to get it away from him that I didn't take the picture.

GaGa dressing the puppy dog in the UGA shirt...

After going to the naming certificate area and check out Kyle has his puppy dog!





1 comment:

Lauren said...

Not a black doggie? Allie is going to heartbroken!