Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party at School!

Friday afternoon, Kyle had his school party. I think all the kids had a great time! When I got there Kyle was already eating.

After the kids ate there apples, grapes, etc Miss Glenda passed out mini cupcakes. Does Kyle look so sweet holding his cupcake?! By the way...2 seconds after this picture he stuffed the entire thing in his mouth!


Kyle laughing with his friend. I love hearing them talk to each other!


Miss Pam cleaning Kyle up after eating.


THEN...Kyle finds the food and starts eating again!! :-)

After the party ended Kyle and the other kids wanted to wear there super capes (baby blankets) and fly around the room! I thought Kyle would be ready to go but he wanted to stay and play with his friends. It was great just to sit back and just watch him. I miss all of this so much while I am at work every day.


Kyle's OVERFLOWING candy basket from school!


Once we got home, Kyle and Ben had to go through all the candy and had to pick out the "good stuff".



Happy Halloween everyone!!




No comments: