Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Patchville

Tonight marks the 3rd year we have taken Kyle to Savannah Christian's Patchville! Each year it is so fun to experience through Kyle's eyes. This year, Kyle got to pick his own Halloween costume and he chose "Buzz Lightyear!"
When we got inside we went straight for the Candy Land games for the toddler/preschoolers. Kyle wanted to stay exactly on the fun walkway the entire time.
Then he got to play lots of games...


This was hot potato in "chocolate swamp". Kyle never would through the "hot potato" to any of the other kids he would always turn around and throw it to me. I guess he just wanted me to be down playing with him.

He was GREAT at the Basketball toss game! He made a basket!


Outside was the petting zoo. Ben and Kyle ALMOST got kissed by the Llama. It was so funny! I wish I had pictures of Ben almost doing a back bend with Kyle in his arms to get away from the llama. Kyle squealed the entire time in excitement.
As you can see I picked the MUCH tamer animals to pet and look at with Kyle.



We had a great time and I can't wait to go back next year.... :-)




No comments: