Thursday, March 17, 2011

Afternoon of FUN!

I think my family has finally started getting used to daylight savings time. Well...almost. Evan's bottle times are still off and out of whack and Kyle is now laying in his bed for close to an hour every night before falling to sleep...but those things will work themselves out soon.

We have been trying to take advantage of the beautiful afternoon weather. I have been trying to fix easy suppers so we can all stay outside as long as possible.

We have signed Kyle up for T-Ball and he is SO excited! He is wanting to practice all of the time. I have to admit he is really pretty good at hitting the ball. I hope he really likes it.


He wanted me to learn how to hit the ball. He gave me lots of directions (it was so cute)!

Yeah, Mommy hit the ball!

However, Kyle was pointing and telling to run! I am suppose to run to all of the imaginary bases in the yard.


While the T Ball game was going on, Evan was enjoying his swing! He is so cute, will swing his legs and holds onto the yellow rope of the swing.





Kyle also had to ride the tetter/totter. Evan thought that was hilarious! He and Kyle were swinging opposite so when they would meet in the middle both would bust out laughing. I am so glad these boys love each other so much!



Kyle and Ben also played in the sand box a little bit.



I think we are going to need a bigger sandbox soon. Especially with two boys to play in it. I am not sure if we need to build one or if they even make bigger ones. Maybe this is something I need to add to Ben's "honey do" list! :-)

I am looking forward to more of these spring evenings. I love my little family and all of our adventures whether they are at Disney World or in the back yard...they are all just as special and the memories will last a lifetime.

No comments: