Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another first....

Tonight was Evan's first time using a big boy tooth brush. I don't know why we haven't started sooner, but it was one of those things that hit me earlier today. I was talking about how fast he is growing up and when I said "He has 12 teeth" this light bulb went off in my head that said "you need to be brushing his teeth!" So after work tonight we ran to Wal-Mart and I let Kyle pick out Evan's first tooth brush. I promise you it took almost 15 minutes to find just the perfect Thomas the Train toothbrush and tooth paste. After bath time tonight we opened the new toothbrush and tried it out.



At first he let me brush his teeth for about 20 seconds and then I would get this face! I would have to pry his mouth back open for another 15 to 20 seconds of brushing. I can't tell you how many times we went back and forth on this one.

Yeah! Evan got to hold the tooth brush! (I really should have started this way...) He was VERY happy holding it! :-)

Then once Kyle came in to brush his teeth Evan thought it was great. He watched Kyle and tried to do just what his big brother was doing.

I have two little boys with very clean pretty smiles tonight!


1 comment:

MeMe said...

These are the most adorable pictures !!!--What big boys!!--They are growing up way too fast for me!
MeMe