Friday, March 2, 2012

Cat in the Hat Day!

Today was Cat in the Hat Day in Kyle's class. I believe they had a GREAT day!  He said they got to watch a Dr. Seuss parade and then they made strawberry cupcakes and he even got to use a plastic knife to spread the icing.  Ha Ha Using a knife is off limits at home so that was one of the first thing he told me.   He told me it was okay because Mrs. Faye gave it to him. He was so proud of himself! So I made a really big deal about telling him he got to use a knife because he is 5 years old and he is a big boy. 
It was so neat that Mrs. Faye dressed all the boys and girls up like the Cat in the Hat.  Of course we had to stop for a picture before we left. 



















Then of course I needed one picture of the boys together. Don't they look so cute?!?! :-)

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Love these pictures !! They are both growing up so fast and can always flash that smile for you !! MeMe loves it !
MeMe