Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday morning pictures....

The boys were very cute this morning before school and we were actually on time for once so I took a few pictures of my sweet boys.

 LOOK!! They all are looking and smiling at the camera at once.  Oh my goodness, it was a small miracle (but don't my boys look handsome)?!?! :-)
Now my pictures with the boys didn't turn out so well.... First Lil'Bit was looking down.
 And then when I tried to get both boys with me Evan decided to stick his tongue out. This is his new thing, he opens his mouth to let you know he doesn't have anything in his mouth.  He does this a lot now, especially when he is eating to let us know he has chewed his food up and he wants more. 
And then the pictures went down hill from here.  Just imagine lots of wiggling, squirming and trying to get down and break free. It was a fun morning even with the few pictures we got.

No comments: