Monday, February 11, 2013

My 101 dalmation...

For Kyle's 101 day of school he had to dress up as a dalmation so I got to work on another costume for Kyle to wear.  I know there was no rocket science that lead to the making of this costume but I have to say I was proud of it.  I cut all different black circle shapes out of felt and glued them on the front and back. (Fabric glue is the best invention E.V.E.R!!)  On the shirt, I gave him a red dog collar and even added a doggie name tag. :-)
Then we got a black headband and made one solid black ear and one white and black spotted ear.  I must admit it turned out really, really cute!!
And of course, lil' bit had to get in the picture and say cheese with his big brother. Aren't my boys so sweet...notice they are even holding hands. <3



No comments: