Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day!

 I can't believe that Valentine's has already come and gone this year!  It is like one minute we are celebrating January birthdays and the next it is Valentine's Day.  Anyway...on Thursday, Ben and I went to Kyle's class to do an ice cream party for his class.  The kids had a lot of fun!
After the party, Kyle wanted to show us the mail man jacket and hat he got to wear to hand out his Valentine's to his class.  He was so cute!










 

After school, we picked Evan up from his class.  He had the best day and he got to eat a Happy Meal at lunch! :-)
As I was walking out with all three of my boys they all had to show me the bench that they stop at every day to talk about there day.  Apparently big decisions get made on this bench! 
After we left school and ran a few errands we met back up for dinner.  I had originally planned to cook but when I ended up skipping lunch to be able to leave early I was starving!  Ben and Evan waited very patiently (for the most part!)  on our dinner.  
Kyle, on the other hand, was too cool for a picture....
Once we got home from dinner, the boys opened all of the Valentine's they received in the mail (Thank you, everyone!) and the gifts from us.  They had a great time and LOVED everything!
Now onto planning for Easter.... :-)


No comments: